This is the program for those experiencing new or mild gut issues who want a comprehensive solution or for those looking to kickstart weight loss or end heartburn and fatigue.
We recommend our 10-Day HealMyGut Program for:
- Heartburn, reflux, IBS, diarrhea or constipation
- Frequently getting sick
- Fatigue or brain fog
- Feeling puffy or inflamed
- Mild arthritis
- Difficulty losing weight
In addition to our core product, the Gut Cleanse Box, the supplements include:
- High potency L-Glutamine Powder to heal the intestinal lining,
- Probiotics to support the health of your gut microbes and immune system,
- Our signature Soothe Protein Powder to boost your gut repair and to provide you with an easy breakfast that is nourishing and gut healthy,
- A detailed and easy to follow guidebook that includes supplement instructions, a meal plan, food lists, and recipes to make eating gut healthy easy.
Soothe – Add 2 scoops of powder to your favorite smoothie recipe or simply mix with water. Enjoy as a breakfast substitute or as an easy snack.
Gut Cleanse Packets – One packet 10-30 minutes before breakfast and another
packet again before dinner.
Probiotics – Take 1 capsules daily with or without food. After your Gut Cleanse, we recommend you take probiotics for at least six months to restore the healthy flora in your gut.
*DO NOT TAKE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO TREE NUTS, IF YOU HAVE ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES OR LIVER DISEASE. DO NOT TAKE
WHILE ON ANTIBIOTICS. HERBS CAN HAVE SIDE EFFECTS OF
ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR, RARELY, LIVER IRRITATION (HEPATITIS).
THESE ARE UNCOMMON AND UNPREDICTABLE. SYMPTOMS OF
LIVER IRRITATION ARE NAUSEA, LOSS OF APPETITE, DARK URINE,
FATIGUE. IF YOU HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS, STOP THE
SUPPLEMENTS AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical
condition, seek the advice of a health professional before using this
product. This product might interfere with birth control pills, we recommend
using an alternative form of contraception while taking them.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.