This kit is designed to provide a two-month supply of Gut Repair supplements to treat dysbiosis, repair your gut microbiome, and heal your leaky gut. We bundled them all together to make it easier for you to get what you need at a terrific, discounted price. We recommend our Healing Arthritis Kit #2 for:
- Step 2 of the 90-Day Arthritis Program adapted from the 3-Step Arthritis Protocol from Dr. Blum’s book, Healing Arthritis.
- Participating in the Arthritis Challenge or any of our other online courses and programs.
Intensive Gut Repair can help you with:
- Moderate to severe digestive issues like heartburn, reflux, IBS, diarrhea or constipation
- Inflammatory conditions like autoimmune, heart disease, obesity or diabetes
- Food sensitivities (which are usually caused by a Leaky Gut)
- Mood issues (for example depression or anxiety)
- Difficulty losing weight
Download your Healing Arthritis Kit #2: Gut Essentials Instructions:
Healing Arthritis Kit #2: Gut Essentials Instructions
In addition to our core product, the Gut Cleanse Box, the supplements include:
- High potency L-Glutamine Powder to heal the intestinal lining,
- Probiotics to support the health of your gut microbes and immune system,
- Our signature Soothe Protein Powder to boost your gut repair and to provide you with an easy breakfast that is nourishing and gut healthy.
- GI Cleansing Herbs
Gut Cleanse Box – One packet of pills before or with breakfast, and a second packet before or with dinner.
Probiotics – take 1 capsule at bedtime while taking the packets from the Gut Cleanse Box.
Soothe protein powder – Use 1 scoop daily to create a breakfast smoothie.
Strengthen L-Glutamine powder – 1 scoop in your breakfast smoothie daily.
GI Cleansing Herbs: 2 capsules with breakfast.
Probiotics: 1 capsule with dinner
Strengthen L-Glutamine powder: 1 scoop daily, mixed with 4 oz water or in a smoothie.
KEEP IN MIND:
More detailed instructions are included with all our online group or private coaching programs, and in Dr. Blum’s book, Healing Arthritis.
*DO NOT TAKE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO TREE NUTS, IF YOU HAVE ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES OR LIVER DISEASE. DO NOT TAKE
WHILE ON ANTIBIOTICS. HERBS CAN HAVE SIDE EFFECTS OF
ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR, RARELY, LIVER IRRITATION (HEPATITIS).
THESE ARE UNCOMMON AND UNPREDICTABLE. SYMPTOMS OF
LIVER IRRITATION ARE NAUSEA, LOSS OF APPETITE, DARK URINE,
FATIGUE. IF YOU HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS, STOP THE
SUPPLEMENTS AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical
condition, seek the advice of a health professional before using this
product. This product might interfere with birth control pills, we recommend
using an alternative form of contraception while taking them.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.