This is the program for those who want all the tools and support they need for sustained wellness in just one place. If you have digestive symptoms of any kind, or if you want to lower the levels of inflammation in your body, focusing on repairing your gut microbiome (the flora that lives inside your digestive tract) and strengthening your intestinal lining is where you need to begin. Studies show that gut issues are likely at the root of autoimmune disease, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, and many other concerns.
We recommend our 30-Day HealMyGut Program for:
- Step 3 from Dr. Blum’s book, The Immune System Recovery Plan
- Step 2 of the Arthritis Protocol (Intensive Gut Repair) from Dr. Blum’s book, Healing Arthritis
- Moderate to severe digestive issues like heartburn, reflux, IBS, diarrhea or constipation
- Inflammatory conditions like arthritis, autoimmune, heart disease, obesity or diabetes
- Repairing leaky gut and identifying food sensitivities
- Mood issues, such as depression and anxiety
- Difficulty losing weight
The 30-Day HealMyGut Program includes:
- Dr. Blum’s signature Gut Cleanse Box,
- High potency Strengthen L-glutamine powder to heal the intestinal lining,
- BlumHealthMD Probiotics to support the health of your gut microbes and immune system,
- Our signature Soothe protein powder to boost your gut repair and to provide you with an easy breakfast that is nourishing and gut healthy,
- A detailed and easy-to-follow pdf guidebook that includes supplement instructions, a meal plan, food lists, and recipes to make eating gut healthy easy.
Soothe — Add 1 scoop of powder to your favorite smoothie recipe or simply mix with water or your favorite alternative milk. Enjoy as a breakfast substitute or as an easy snack.
Gut Cleanse Packets– One packet with breakfast and another packet with dinner.
Probiotics — 1 Take 1 capsule daily with or without food. After you complete HealMyGut, we recommend you take probiotics for at least six months to restore the healthy flora in your gut.
Strengthen — Take 1 scoop daily, mixed into your smoothie or in plain water.
*DO NOT TAKE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO TREE NUTS, IF YOU HAVE ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES OR LIVER DISEASE. DO NOT TAKE WHILE ON ANTIBIOTICS. HERBS CAN HAVE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR, RARELY, LIVER IRRITATION (HEPATITIS). THESE ARE UNCOMMON AND UNPREDICTABLE. SYMPTOMS OF LIVER IRRITATION ARE NAUSEA, LOSS OF APPETITE, DARK URINE, FATIGUE. IF YOU HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS, STOP THE SUPPLEMENTS AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. This product might interfere with birth control pills, we recommend using an alternative form of contraception while taking them. Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.