Several weeks ago I sent a survey to my entire email list asking “What do you want to know about arthritis?”
The results stunned me! Hundreds of people took the time to share their concerns about arthritis — a topic near and dear to my heart.
You see, I’ve been spending the better part of two years studying arthritis and writing a book, Healing Arthritis. Why? Because over the past 10 years in my private practice I have seen more and more people suffering with arthritis. Learn More about Healing Arthritis.
Mark my words … Arthritis is the 21st Century epidemic.
One in four people have arthritis at this very moment. This number one cause of disability worldwide affects an estimated 54.4 Americans, which is about 22.7% of the population. The biggest misconception is that it’s a disease that only old people get.
And here are what my readers told me, overwhelmingly, are their top concerns:
- I experience pain and uncomfortable symptoms. 62% of respondents
- I want to learn how to create healthy habits. 62% of respondents
that help my symptoms.
- I want to know exactly how to heal my arthritis. 60% of respondents
- I want to know which supplements and herbs. 59% of respondents
and how to take them, to heal my arthritis.
- I want to improve my quality of life. 59% of respondents
- I am afraid my arthritis will get worse. 57% of respondents
- I need an easy, step-by-step plan to follow. 56% of respondents
This is exactly why I wrote my latest book, Healing Arthritis. And, I can relate!
When I discovered I had arthritis, (yes, I had arthritis!) I couldn’t believe it. I had been treating arthritis in my clinical practice for almost two decades with great success using Functional Medicine, but never thought it would happen to me. Over the years, I discovered the exact steps needed to treat and heal arthritis, and after using these steps to heal myself, I decided to make it my personal mission to bring healing to the millions of people suffering with this condition.
I have learned through my own clinical experience, working with thousands of patients in my private practice, and through personal experience, just how debilitating arthritis can be.
The great news is: There is something you can do about it!
Here are two ways you can get started on healing your arthritis for the rest of your life:
- Join my FREE Arthritis Summit! I am excited to share that I am hosting the Arthritis Summit, a week-long FREE series that consists of interviews from the top experts in Functional Medicine, nutrition, integrative, and mind-body healthcare. Sign up now.
The summit will cover the functional medicine approach to finding the triggers of the inflammation, with a focus on the research looking at the connection between the gut, your microbiome and arthritis, including specific treatment approaches with case studies. We’ll review exactly the best nutritional advice for reducing inflammation and keeping your gut healthy, and also the connection between stress and inflammation and what you can do to make yourself more resilient to the effects of stress in your life.
- Order my new book, Healing Arthritis! It is the exact 3-Step Protocol that I use with patients in my private practice. You will learn the best food plan for arthritis, the precise supplements and dosage I recommend for an arthritis-free life, how to build resiliency so that life’s stressors won’t affect your health, and what your gut has to do with your arthritis symptoms. In essence, I give you all the tools you need to fix your gut and heal your arthritis. Get The Book Now
It is my intention to bring relief and healing to the millions of people suffering unnecessarily with all types of arthritis. I’ve healed my patients, I’ve healed myself and now I want to help you and your loved ones.
And, I am grateful to everyone who took my survey. If you didn’t take it, and you want me to know what’s important to you about arthritis, there’s still time. Take The Survey Now
Honestly, if you do any one thing right now, join my FREE Arthritis Summit. I have interviewed the TOP EXPERTS in arthritis, gut health, nutrition and mind-body medicine, including Amy Myers, MD, Aviva Romm, MD, David Perlmutter, MD, James Gordon, MD, and Jeffrey Bland, MD. I learned so much about arthritis in these interviews and you will too! –> Join For FREE Now